Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The 'other' woman

I have always had my suspicions about my husband.
Too good of a guy to not have some sort of secret addiction...cause they say it's the really good ones that surprise us.
Well I found his.

The Blackberry was obviously invented by a man who just had to make sure it could do every possible 'guy' thing possible like check scores of any game being played at anytime (including church), and that includes FANTASY FOOTBALL...which is the source of serious contention in our house. And to make matters worse, it is the NFL and college football season. Anyway, I just had to vent and want any other women out there who have husbands with this 'other woman' problem, to know that you have my empathy. Oh yeah and when he thinks he is really being funny, he calls it "Trixie"...hilarious.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lyndsi said...

Brent has two other women. One named Brian and one named The Corpse Nightmare! :) At least his woman can be home with you guys! :) Can't wait to see you!