Sunday, September 28, 2008

You WILL bleed red!!


We took Camryn to her first Utes football game this weekend and she is now an official Utes fan. It's just what eventually has to happen when you are part of the Osborn family. Actually, there is really is no choice. Even though I graduated from BYU and had quite a fantastic college experience there, over the last five years that I have been in the Osborn family, I have slowly and in some ways subtly been transformed into a Utah fan. For example, one day I noticed that my car had a new license plate cover on it...a "University of Utah alumni" license plate cover. I reminded Bryan that first of all it was my car and that I am not U of U alumni. He just said, "Come on babe, it's time we just forget that you ever went to BYU." Needless to say he has serious antipathy towards Utah County and especially my alma mater. Anyway by now I have put so many hours into U of U football and comforted my heartbroken husband and father-in -law after some disappointing losses, that I am acquiescing and making it official that I am too, a Ute fan.. you win babe.

She really got into the National Anthem!!

Camryn's cousin Bree took her to sit in the Student Section...so cool!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Janie said...

Those pictures are too cute Jani! I'm so glad that you have decided to "choose the right" and convert to the dark side. Go Utes!!!!!