Friday, May 16, 2008

'Goodbye chair!!

So Camryn decided she was done with her high chair today. We were going about our normal morning routine with Dora on the tube and some honey nut cheerios in the making, but when I went to put her in her chair she looked at me and said matter of factly ..."no, I want to sit on the couch...goodbye chair". With that I decided to clean it up and put it in the garage. Of course, I got teary eyed as I put it away because for some reason, even though she is two and a half, and larger than most three-year-olds, I still like to think she's just a baby. So I found some of my favorite "chair" pics as a farewell tribute. Oh yeah, after she went and plopped herself on the couch she asked for her cereal....don't push it kid!!










8 comments:

Shayne said...

How old is that little cutie? When is she getting a brother or sister?

*J*E*N* said...

I am with ya girl, I cry when Halle's diaper size changes!!!!

april hickman said...

Janalyn, I just found your blog while I was stalkin around. How are you? I never see you around town anymore. Your little one is so cute. I'm putting you on my favorites hope you don't mind.
April

bows and more said...

Hey Janalyn April told me she found your blog and I thought I would say Hi too! Your family is so cute! We need to talk Lisa into blogging! I would love to get together with you! We should all do lunch! Lisa said you were moving??? Hope to hear back from you soon! Take care, Kelsi

The Miller's said...

You are HOT!! oh, you're married, I forgot. Kasi said you are moving... Why? We need to get together. Great memories, great times. You're the best. Leave it to Shayne to blog you out.
Kenny

Anonymous said...

Ok why did I not know you were a blogger earlier? Of course you are! I found your blog off of tylers. Your baby girl is so adorable! I hope you don't mind me commenting but I just miss all you guys and hope everything is going well!

steph said...

Sister Staheli??? Is that really you??!! Holy crap! I don't know how I found you, but I stumbled across your blog somehow. This is your good old comp from MA, draper. How are you? Your little family is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

looks like some lucky chap got to come all over her face and in her mouth, wish it was me........... mmmmmmm suck it baby girl swallow like a good girl