Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What? You don't have one?

Okay so I know that one post about the upcoming "Sex and the City" movie is enough, but my friend Michelle e-mailed me this picture today of Sarah Jessica Parker at the London premiere with one word ..."seriously?"
What is funny about it is that Michelle was obviously mocking Sarah's choice of head apparel. I had seen the photo earlier today on the news and I am a little embarrassed to admit that well... I kinda like it and I am sorry but compared to some of the wardrobe choices that were made for her character on the series... this was just "old hat"!
Besides, as I sit here at 10:00 p.m. in an old, stretched out 'shade' tee , I am just a little jealous that she actually has a reason to wear it!

1 comment:

Lyndsi said...

How in the heck can you keep that on your head?! And be smiling about it!?