Tuesday, February 24, 2009

okay so I hate to go overboard posting pictures of my girls... but these are just too darn cute to not brag just a little bit. I have blog stalked Holly (hollyokeefecreative.com) for awhile now and finally had to stop looking at her posts so much cause they were beginning to make me feel like a pretty unproductive mom, wife, and person in general. Ok I exaggerate a little, but seriously this girl is amazingly talented and so when I discovered she started doing photography I jumped on it and was not disappointed! I was hoping to not find her as 'amazing' as I imagined her to be, you know, to make myself feel better, but she was and she did a fantastic job! I am truly grateful for amazing yet down-to-earth women like this in the world!





5 comments:

Holly O. said...

You are too sweet. The pictures did turn out great, because YOU ARE SUCH BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!! Thanks for visiting me when you were down here in St. George!

linnywho said...

All 3 of you girls are gorgeous! My little Noah better start lining up...Camryn's a little model!

Anne said...

Those are so beautiful. You can see where your girls get their good looks.

megan thomas said...

So I was thinking... If my baby comes out, well, less than beautiful, I'm thinking of using one of Taylors pictures for our birth announcement. It would take a lot of pressure off me!

Shala said...

Your baby is so sweet! I saw your blog on an old neighbors I was looking at and had to take a peek..hope you dont mind. I hate that it snows in APRIL! come on already, give me the SUN.