Well it is Sunday, December 28th which makes it 3 days post Christmas and the third day in a row that Camryn has asked, "Mommy, is Christmas over?" I am assuming that until the tree and Christmas remnants are gone, she will continue to think it is still a party everyday and that mommy doesn't get out of her p.j's till...well never, and daddy is home watching football everyday and playing with her in the snow whenever she wants. Frankly I am okay with this because this poor kid's world is about to be rocked not only with the end of the holidays, but also with a new baby in the house so we might as well let her live it up now!
Bry got her and her American doll matching dresses for Christmas when he was in NYC a few weeks ago and she was so excited to go to church today with her doll... so cute!





4 comments:
She looks so dang cute! I was wondering if Christmas was over myself. It all seems to have gone by WAY too fast!
I was loving at church seeing these little girls and their dolls dressed the same. So precious. Then I looked down at my girls dressed the same, and oh...I had a matching sweater and brown skirt too. Good Lord, I am that mom. My girls will think its awful and I think its the cutest thing ever dressing like my two dolls. Am I already starting to live through my children? But I will be the pom pom mom.
Abby would have been jealous if she would have seen the American girl doll and Camryn's cute matching dress! She looked at the magazine everyday for a month before I hid it. Maybe for her B-day this year! We LOVE Camryn. She is so adorable and funny too!
She is so dang cute! The dresses are adorable. Congrats on your new baby girl we are soooo happy for you. I will never forget when we had Noah Zac had been the baby for 5 Yrs. and oh did it rock his world. He told me to take him back that he wanted to be the baby still. Then he would pick him up and run from me with him, his little head flinging everywhere. So you feel really sad for them til they start pulling all the naughty stuff. LOL!! Good Luck Girl! We love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment