Ahhhh.... Christmas through the eyes and mind of a 3 year old. She has saved Christmas for her mommy. As tired, swollen, road ragin', uncomfortable and flat out tired as I am, the last couple of weeks as the Christmas season has come into full swing, Camryn has reminded me of the magic of the season. I don't know if it is just the perfect age or what, but I don't ever want to forget the precious things she says and does everyday that remind what it's all about! Here are just a few...
*Telling Santa when she sat on his lap... "Shhh Santa, be very gentle."
*Saying "Merry Christmas" to everyone in the checkout lanes and making them smile.
*Reminding me more than a few times during the day, "Mom, I am being good for goodness
sakes!!"
*Asking Bryan and I every night to take her to see all the "magic Christmas houses" which basically means all the houses on our street with any sort of inflatable Christmas character in the front yard.
*Telling me at the end of a very long day... "mommy, I had such a good time shopping with you today at the Walmart store!"
*When I need to lay down during the day and she comes and softly touches my belly and says..."Is your baby hurting you again?..."
Thank you for saving Christmas baby girl!!!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Camryn saves Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
that is so sweet! i actually linked you through kali's blog and think you're hilarious. :) get some rest and eat an extra cookie for me since i don't have an excuse to do it. ;)
That is so cute and she is so dang funny! Just think, your baby will only be hurting for another 3 weeks or so!
What a sweet little girl! I can't wait to have her over to play. I think we might be having babies exactly around the same time. You're probably as anxious and ready as me to be DONE! I'll have to add you to my blog list so I can check in on you more. Talk to you soon!
Sweetest blog I ever read! I'm with you, thanks to the little ones for the spirit of Christmas!
Kids bring the magic back for Christmas. I love it.
Post a Comment