Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bring on the Castor oil!!!!

Okay so I am really not going to drink Castor oil to get this baby out early, mainly because Bryan made me try it a week before I was due with Camryn...one of his many
'Farkus' experiments and of course it only caused 3 days of the 'you know whats'... and 3 days of the silent treatment towards him.
I have about five weeks left and I have been trying to figure out why this last stretch seems so much harder than it was the first time. I am blaming it on it being the holidays. Usually I love the hustle and bustle and the planning and get togethers and just the whole craziness of the month of December. But lately I find myself just driving aimlessly throughout the day, or parked in Mcdonalds parking lot (ok, with maybe a happy meal...or two) just to avoid all the 'decorating, shopping, nursery finishing, cleaning, and organizing' I should be doing, but have no energy for. BUT... today is a new day and so after a little inspiration from a post by my sister-in-law Janice on her blog, I am just going to buck up and choose to not spend my last five weeks eating cheeseburgers and instead of resenting that I can't be the superwoman, superwife, and supermom I want to be... I am just going to simplify--relish the moments of the season prepare for our new baby and just be grateful for life!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Janie said...

Who said you can't eat cheeseburgers while you simplify and relish in the season? In fact, I think everyone needs to eat MORE cheeseburgers during the holidays - the more the merrier! mmmmmmm, I feel a Hires craving coming on!