Thursday, October 9, 2008

FANCY FANCY!!!


Well it is official... the day I was both dreading and anxiously awaiting came and went! Camryn's 3rd birthday. I say dreading because I honestly hate seeing her grow up and '3' seems so... old. However, I was so excited for her "Fancy Nancy" Birthday party I could hardly stand it. For those not familiar with the "Fancy Nancy" books, Camryn loves them! I saw that my friend April had done it for her little girl and I had to do it! And since she is obsessed with dressing up every single day... it just seemed so appropriate! In fact while I was getting her ready she asked me, "Mom, are you makin' me all stylin'?"
We had 13 little girls come over and we had a little "Posh Boutique" where they all got 'fancied' up and then we had a fashion show. They were adorable, and surprisingly not shy at all about walking down the red banner papered runway to the song "Glamorous" as they each did a twirl or a pose while we all cheered! Priceless!The most classic moment was when Camryn stripped down to her panties and strutted down the 'runway' with just her boa and crown...Vegas here she comes!
My mom and niece came up to help and I couldn't have done it without them...my niece Lyndsi made her a "Fancy Dress" to wear at the party and it was seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am trying to get her to sell them!
I was exhausted by the end of the day, but wouldn't have traded a minute of it for anything and you know, when she is 15 and decides she hates my guts, I am going to pull out these photos to remind her that I am not so bad

Click to play Fancy Nancy Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Photobucket

10 comments:

megan thomas said...

Wow! what a production! That seriously was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Alexa had soooo much fun. But instead of putting her "fancy" clothes on and saying she is a princess or fancy nancy she says, "look mom, I look like Janalyn!" You have finally arrived. Little girls are now dressing up to be like Janalyn! Yes, your niece has to sell those dresses. It was amazing. I think you should have a fancy nancy party for adults because I would totally love to dress up like that! Also, those cupcakes were amazing. Pretty and delicious. Please tell me you bought them and that your not just "that amazing of a hostess." Thanks again for inviting Alexa and dreaming one day that she can be you. (minus all the crazy stuff though)

megan thomas said...

Sorry for the overuse of "amazing" in the last post

Michelle said...

What an adorable party!! She is one lucky girl, to have such a fun mom like you! I didn't realize she is all ready three years old, WOW!

By the way this is Michelle, your cousin in law. If you look at my blog you will also want to look at Heather Carson, Holly George, Megan Allred, Natalie Stamm, and Julie Osborn, they have some pretty cute blogs as well.

Scott and Jen Vincent said...

I can't believe she is 3 already!! She is absolutely adorable!! What a fun party! It's so different than all the boy parties I've thrown! I'm excited! Hope your pregnancy is going well!

Camee said...

It looks like it turned out so great! I'm sorry we couldn't be there. We sure miss you guys. We've been playing phone tag lately and I feel like I haven't talked to you forever! We'll be up the end of this week though. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey Janalyn, it's your old neighbor and babysitter... I was blog stalking today and came upon yours... what a cute blog. Your little girl is absolutely adorable.
To quote your friend Megan, you look like you are an "amazing" wife and mother!!! What a fun party!
Hope all is well with everything!

april hickman said...

Janalyn it looks like her party was a complete hit! She is adorable!!!
April

Jessica Knowles said...

Jada had such a good time! Thanks for all the fun gifts- You over did your self & your pregnant... just how do you do it all!!! she loves the pictures you sent and wants to play with Camryn again! Lets get them together soon!

Noelle said...

Hi, I tagged you! I know, its a fun one though. Go to my blog and follow the instructions. lov u

Anonymous said...

good girl strip to your panties for me I think 3 yr olds look so sexy in them, I will rub your little pu--y through them until I feel your pu--y getting wet,then my hand goes inside to find your bald, wet, warm, soft, tight 3 yr old pu-y and a finger goes in, you flinch as It slips in you and starts to explore your tigh little hole, a second goes in and you squeal and buck, I give you a moment to adjust then start working your sweet little pu--y really good and you buck ,kick and giggle, I lay you down and pull off your panties watching that lovely bald piece of heaven slowly appear mmmmmmmmmm lovely c-I-d pu--y nothing beats it no hair, nice puffy mound, just a hint of a clit, I start licking and sucking it and you push it hard into my face and orgasm......happy birthday your panties are mine to jerk off in when I think of your lovely tight pu--y