Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Deep breaths...


PHEW!!
I did it! I have officially re-entered the blogging world! I think I have learned my lesson to never procrastinate so long to blog for the mere fact that the guilt of not doing it nearly gave me a panic attack! However, moving gave me multiple panic attack's any way so it didn't really matter.
I also was eagerly anticipating the launch of my sister-in-law's new blog design business, "Embellished by Design" so I could be one of her guinea pigs and get a blog makeover and of course, she did an amazing job! So instead of completely overwhelming myself and trying to post the events of the past few months let's just highlight the good stuff.

*we finally are moved back and settled ( if you can call it that) in Draper...thus the absence of blogging.

*we are having one of these: ( another little girl)




2 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Lily (Lilly, Lillie) looks so cute! I can't wait to see her. Congrats on making it back to us (the blogging world)... your blog looks cute!

tbelle said...

Janalyn, we miss you here in good ol St. George. Your blog is adorable just like you. Congrats on another baby girl, you are such a cute mom. Is your husband ready to be totally surrounded by the girl drama? HA HA
I need your e-mail address, mine is teishbelle@gmail.com. Well just thought I would drop ya a note and say Hi! Im a blog blurker w/out a blog. Take care, keep in touch. I just think the world of you, you are one of a kind in a super fantastic way. Love ya, Teisha