Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oh Paula....

Did anyone watch A.I. last night? Is it just me or does Paula need to be voted off for wearing stuff like this... sooo.... wrong!




Fortunately there was also this last night... soooo......right!


David Cook is officially my favorite. If anyone missed his performance last night, find it somewhere in the internet and watch! It was AWESOME!

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Can we say classy?! I love the gloves!!! Oh my heck... that is so FUNNY! I loved her top too!!!

linnywho said...

What? I am totally going to do the tear thing with my see through top and OMG am totally going to wear all my bling bling on the outside of my glove...so material girl :)

Linh

Randilyn said...

Janz, I worship David Cook His last song was awsome!!! I like Brook White, but David is my #1 pick. If you ask my girls who they like it is David Archaletta(spelling have no idea) Camryn's pictures are so adorable. Ranz