Monday, March 17, 2008

Holy Blogging Batman!!

Okay...so I was going to just start my blog with posts....like the random 'skinny cow' post and save myself from the maddening and completely mind numbing "first blog" monologue.

I decided to try blogging after some serious 'encouragement' from a couple of friends who shall remain nameless...(Michelle and Kali ) but every time I sat down to start my first post I completely froze in front of my computer and ended up drinking way too much Diet Coke to keep me awake. Then I would peruse other blogs and feel completely intimidated by the whole process because of all the 'creativity' going on with these serious blogggers. With all of the slideshows, cool backgrounds, collages and witty captions... someone like me who has only recently learned how to text message at a decent pace would feel pretty discouraged. So a few nights ago my 'nameless' friends came over after the kiddies were all in bed to have a 'bloggin' night. They convinced me I just needed to write something and get over myself. I happened to be eating a skinny cow at the time and thus the blog about it...

Anyway I am just too OCD to not have an intro blog... so this was it...there...I have officially entered the 'safe zone' and I am here to blog!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I'm a little intimidated by that catchy title!
:)